What you will find and why you are here

Welcome to Sweet Bottom Sewing Company - Celebrating a life made simpler by sewing! For a while now, family and friends have asked me to post photos of the things I have made or can make so they could share them with their friends. What started out as a necessity, sewing, has become a great love and hobby and remains a constant adventure. I don't really follow patterns, I just have a feel for something and go with it. From bedding and window treatments to fun applique shirts and monogrammed towels, everything is done with love. Check out the Photo Galleries links below (on the left) to see more of my fun stuff! My FaceBook page is filled with albums of photos of custom orders of shirts, baby gifts, draperies and monogramming ideas.

You won't find just sewing stuff here either. It's become much more than that. Sweetbottom has become a part of our lives and that life is getting put down on the screen right alongside the flags and onesie dresses. Welcome Y'all.


Friday, November 7, 2014

Doing what I can

Having three kids is crazy sometimes!  Having three kids under 7 and working a full time out of the home is insane.  Having three kids under 7 and working a full time job and trying to have a sewing business on the side is.... well, you can understand.  Lots of late nights, lots of sewing past midnight, lots of turning away orders that I just can't take on.

Have you gotten your holiday shopping list started yet? Don't forget the teachers and caregivers in your lives.  They work very hard to love our "littles" and it is a thankless job some days.  
I have a new line of totes and bags that would be cherished by any teacher out there.  
  



I am constantly trying to figure out how to balance it all.  Giving my family time, giving myself time, giving my job time.  I hope that I can learn to give myself a break every now and then and realize that what is important is not things but love.  Unconditional love.

Knowing how crazy my schedule is on any regular random day, I have decided to start getting my Christmas calendar ready and filled up.  I found this adorable printable planner download from The Polka Dot Posie.  Click HERE to get yours!


  Its got everything you can think of to keep sane this Holiday season.  I even saw a free Thanksgiving planner too!  An organized mom is a not so crazy mom.

Speaking of Christmas and planning... These were a HUGE hit last year with my group.  Frosty the Snowman garden flags.  I added the teachers last name across the bottom and they loved them!  You can order them from my Etsy page HERE.  or send me an email at lsaliba@hotmail.com



Happy Fall Y'all - Lorrin Saliba


No comments:

Post a Comment